No Products in the Cart
From the creators of Platsil Gel 10, Platsil Gel 25 takes all the great and unique qualities of Platsil Gel 10 and takes it a step further.
PlatSil® Gel-25 is a Shore A25 hardness, 1A:1B mix ratio, liquid platinum silicone rubber with a five-minute pour time and a one-hour demould time. Use PlatSil Gel-25 as a mould rubber, to create prosthetic appliances and for life casting. PlatSil Gels are widely used for specials effects in television, theatre and film.
- Exceptionally low A & B mix viscosity
- Add Deadener LV to create 'super gel' for prosthetics
- Add Part H Hardener to increase to 40 Shore A
- Low Shore silicone for animatronics
- High clarity for flatmoulds
- Same great tear strength as Gel 10
- Rapid prototyping moulding material
- General purpose moulding material
For more information about Platsil Gel 25 click here
Please note that 10kg+ Kits are subject to stock. If you are in need for product quickly, please do drop us an email first to check the stock levels.
Watch this video about Lifecasting with Platsil Gel 25