No Products in the Cart
From the creators of Platsil Gel 10, Platsil Gel 25 takes all the great and unique qualities of Platsil Gel 10 and takes it a step further.
PlatSil® Gel-25 is a Shore A25 hardness, 1A:1B mix ratio, liquid platinum silicone rubber with a five-minute pour time and a one-hour demould time. Use PlatSil Gel-25 as a mould rubber, to create prosthetic appliances and for life casting. PlatSil Gels are widely used for specials effects in television, theatre and film.
- Exceptionally low A & B mix viscosity
- Add Deadener LV to create 'super gel' for prosthetics
- Add Part H Hardener to increase to 40 Shore A
- Low Shore silicone for animatronics
- High clarity for flatmoulds
- Same great tear strength as Gel 10
- Rapid prototyping moulding material
- General purpose moulding material
For more information about Platsil Gel 25 click here
Available from the Titanic FX Store in 1kg (500g of A + B) and 2kg (1kg of A + B) kit sizes.
Watch this video about Lifecasting with Platsil Gel 25