Workshop Production Operatives - Part time (16hrs p/w)
An opportunity has arisen for a number of production operatives to join our team on a part-time contract in the Ormeau Road area of Belfast.
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A MAKEUP ARTIST ROLE - UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A PRODUCTION LINE ROLE ASWELL, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY***
16hrs per week - Scale: £16,500 - £18,500 pro-rata.
To produce, assemble and pack Titanic FX products. To assist other departments within TFX to achieve our target production dates. You will be expected to work to TFX's core company values.
The ideal candidate will be a keen self-starter who works well on their own with impeccable attention to detail.
They should be results driven with the ability to meet strict deadlines and maintain production records daily and manage the upkeep of stock supplies.
The position will have the candidate spending most of their time working on their own. As with any production line job, the role will involve daily repetitive tasks. Therefore, this role would suit someone who thrives in a results driven role who has the ability maintain a high level of accuracy while meeting targets in a repetitive position.
This role involves some heavy lifting up and down stairs, so the ideal candidate must be in a good physical state of health.
- Learning attitude
- Good numeracy
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic and time management
- Ability to work equally well alone and as part of a team
- To create and assemble a range of products according to Sales Orders and Bill of Materials.
- To use production equipment in accordance with relative written Work Instructions.
- To pack and dispatch product parts as above.
- To ensure TFX's Health & Safety policy is adhered to.
- To ensure all machinery and equipment is kept in good working order.
- To undertake any other reasonable task requested.
- To maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Picking goods from the warehouse that are needed for day orders.
- Packing goods safely to ensure they are loaded and dispatched in a safe manner.
- Ensuring goods are dispatched on time.
- Assisting where required in other departments.
- Maths and English GCSE (Grades A-C)
- 1 year in a similar role
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- Experience working with Silicone Rubbers and Polymers
Apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Production Operative' in the subject line. Closing date is strictly 5pm on 10th November 2018. Any applications after this time will not be considered.