Ultimate Makeup Career Guide: Ur-Makeup Industry Book by Nichola Graham & Mark Totten
The highly anticipated Ultimate Makeup Career Guide written by Nichola Graham & Mark Totten for the makeup industry in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
A must have for all makeup enthusiasts!
Who it's aimed at?
Professional Makeup Artists, Makeup Artists in training (students), Beauty Salons offering Makeup Services and basically anybody interested in a career in Makeup.
- Training & Education
- Recognised Qualifications
- Recommended Schools, Workshops & Masterclasses
- Putting together a professional makeup kit
- Recommended Suppliers
- Pro & Student Discounts
- Affiliate Programs
- Compiling a professional makeup portfolio
- Setting up a makeup business
- Your Business Plan
- Your Branding
- Retail and Makeup
- Compiling your makeup CV
- Setting up a home makeup studio
- Social Media
- Makeup Artists & Beauty Influencers to follow
- Areas of work – Fashion & Editorial, TV & Film, Theatre, Bridal
- Airbrush makeup
- HD Makeup
- When is it OK to work for free
- Pricing your services
- Unions & Associations
- The best Makeup & Beauty Books & Magazines
- The best Makeup & Beauty Trade shows, Festivals and Events
Full Colour, Soft Cover book
Size: 11" x 8.5"
We Also Recommend
Vintage Hairstyles: Simple Steps for Retro Hair with a Modern Twist (Hardback) | Emma Sundh & Sarah Wing